MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
Water leaks, plumbing backups, or a broken air conditioner or heater should be reported to 214-890-2300. If there is not an immediate answer, remain on the line for the emergency directions.
Call the “Resident Services” number between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM for all other non-emergency maintenance and repair issues such as:
- Air Conditioning, Heating and A/C filters
- Plumbing repairs
- Pest control (bugs)
- Replacement of fluorescent light bulbs
- Replacement of broken or missing items, i.e. microwave, coffee pot, toaster, TV
- Furniture repairs
- Ark House notebook, keys and parking passes
- TV cable connections — See here for instructions to reset the cable modem
Ark House will notify The Seville office of maintenance requests. Maintenance requests will be handled on a priority basis, but every effort is made to address the request within 24 hours. NO ADVANCE NOTICE IS GIVEN, and BELLMAR EAST DOES NOT WORK BY APPOINTMENT.
If the maintenance crew comes and cannot enter the apartment, the work order is automatically deleted, and it is necessary to resubmit it.
A common problem occasionally occurs when using a hair dryer and/or electric shaver in the bathroom. The outlet may trip the circuit breaker. The breaker box is usually located in the closet. Please locate and reset the breaker if you experience this problem.