When preparing to return home, follow and complete the cleaning checkout list on yellow paper provided.
Before Final Departure
When it comes time to check out, there is a short form that notifies Ark House staff members that you are leaving and provides you a checklist of items that must be completed to have your deposit refunded.
- This form should be filled out as you are leaving the apartment. This will assure you are NOT charged for days after you depart.
- Using this method, you will receive an email confirming that you have notified Ark House of checking out.
- Scan this Check Out QR code with the camera on your phone or click https://arkhousedallas.org/checkout
- Leaving a voice-main for Ark House is not recommended.
Upon Final Departure
- Set the thermostat appropriately for the season. In winter, 68 degrees and in summer, 78 degrees.
- Leave the following items on the dining table:
- The Common Area and Mailbox Keys – There should be three (2) keys!
- Two (2) parking tags
- Bellmar East ID bands
- Completed cleaning checkout list (yellow sheet)
- Lock the apartment door using the lock button at the top of the combination lock and turn the knob to engage the dead bolt.
If you have trouble locking the electronic lock, lock the door with the keys provided and leave the keys with the Seville front office. (Call Occupancy to let them know where you left the keys).
If you do not submit the Ark House checkout form, your credit card will continue to be billed and your deposit will be forfeited.
If you completed the above requirements and the apartment was left in good condition, your deposit will be refunded. The refund will be returned to the party who paid it. If you have questions about your refund, call the “Billing Questions” number listed on the Ark House phone number page. You may wish to make a copy of this number in the event you have questions after returning home.