When preparing to return home, follow and complete the cleaning checkout list on yellow paper provided.
Upon Final Departure
- Set the thermostat appropriately for the season. In winter, 68 degrees and in summer, 78 degrees.
- Leave the following items on the dining table:
- The Common Area and Mailbox Keys – There should be three (2) keys!
- Two (2) parking tags
- Bellmar East ID bands
- Completed cleaning checkout list (yellow sheet)
- Call Ark House as you are leaving (972) 671-7144 to tell them you are vacating the apartment.
- Lock the apartment door using the lock button at the top of the combination lock and turn the knob to engage the dead bolt.
If you have trouble locking the electronic lock, lock the door with the keys provided and leave the keys with the Seville front office. (Call Occupancy to let them know where you left the keys).
If you do not call the Ark House to checkout, your credit card will continue to be billed and your deposit will be forfeited.
If you completed the above requirements and the apartment was left in good condition, your deposit will be refunded. The refund will be returned to the party who paid it. If you have questions about your refund, call the “Billing Questions” number listed on the Ark House phone number page. You may wish to make a copy of this number in the event you have questions after returning home.