KEEPING YOUR APARTMENT CLEAN
Cleaning supplies are your responsibility. Supplies in apartment were left by prior resident. If you run out of a cleaning product, please replace it. If possible, please leave leftover supplies for the next resident.
To discourage pest problems never leave open containers of food or drink lying about. When you vacate the apartment DO NOT leave any opened food in the apartment (either in the refrigerator or pantry). Disposing of all opened food discourages pests and ensures items are fresh and safe. You may leave unopened canned or packaged food.
Need some help keeping the apartment clean and tidy? Christophe (or one of his associates) is available (typically on a 24 to 48 hours’ notice) to come to the apartment and clean. Christophe cleans the Ark House apartments between occupants. His standard rate for cleaning the apartment is $50.00 (pay with cash at time of service). Call Christophe Lamarsaude at (214) 500-8667 and leave a message or text him at the same number and ask for a call back. He is licensed and insured. Please note that you are responsible for making all arrangements and paying for the service directly in cash at time of service.
Bellmar East prides itself for having neat and attractive grounds. Please keep in mind that none of the below are permitted and you will be given a lease violation as well as a charge of $50 for the violation. Apartment management will conduct random inspections.
Please be sure to keep your patio/balconies and entryways free of debris and clutter:
- No screening material or patio covers allowed.
- No storage of any kind is permitted.
- Brooms, mops, trash, and laundry are not allowed on your patio/balcony.
- No grills allowed on patio.
- No shoes, furniture, trash, or trash cans allowed by the entry door. Only presentable front door mats are allowed.
- Do not throw trash from your vehicles into the parking lots.
- Patio decorations are permitted only during the months of October, November, and December. Decorations must be removed after the holidays.
Only healthy potted plants and patio furniture are allowed on the patio/balconies. We appreciate your cooperation.
If you have a pet please refrain from leaving the pet’s poop or urination on the patio. We have dog stations throughout property as well as a dog park. When walking pets please ensure they are on leash at all times.