The nominal rental fee collected by Ark House covers just over half of the cost of maintaining an apartment. Thus, an important part of our work is raising money to meet the remaining operational costs. We set our fund raising goals to
Ark House is an entirely volunteer organization with no paid staff and our Board of Directors actively manages all aspects of the project. All funds that we receive are applied to operating expenses.
As a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non profit, all contributions to our organization are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed under current IRS rulings.
Donations from individuals, philanthropic organizations, foundation awards, fundraising events and corporate gifts help continue the work of Ark House. All donations are greatly appreciated.
Send donations to:
P.O. Box 833656
Richardson, Texas 75083-3656
You may also donate by clicking the button below:
Ark House participates in the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program and Amazon Smile.
- Tom Thumb grocery stores contribute to Ark House through the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program. Please add number 11248 to your Tom Thumb Rewards card.
- Amazon contributes to the Ark House Foundation through the Amazon Smile Program. Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/75-2738896 to set your charity selection to Ark House Foundation. Then shop at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com. The items available at smile.amazon.com will be the same as amazon.com.
Phone: (972) 671-7144
P.O. Box 833656
Richardson, TX 75082-3656
Ark House is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization providing low cost housing for those undergoing long-term medical care in Dallas with no local residence.
Income and Expenses
Our Alumni of Contributors
- Baylor Scott & White
- Baptist Foundation
- Carl B. And Florence E. King Foundation
- Chi Omega
- Community Foundation of West Texas
- Elizabeth L. and Russel F. Hallberg Foundation
- Employees of General Information Services and Backgroundchecks.com
- First United Methodist Church Richardson Communion Offering
- Former and current members of the Ark House Board
- Former Ark Sunday School Class members
- Former Ark House residents
- Frost Bank
- George and Faye Young Foundation
- Harry Bass Foundation
- Hendrickson Family Foundation
- Highland Park United Methodist Church
- High Ground Advisors
- Hoblitzelle Foundation
- IPS Advisors, Inc.
- Kahn Foundation
- Kozmetsky Family Foundation
- Lake Pointe Women’s Bible Studies
- Mc Kesson Foundation
- Medical City Hospital of Dallas
- Mimi Foley Memorial Fund
- Moody Foundation
- NAILBA Foundation
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- North Texas Giving Day
- Park Cities Rotary Club
- Parkland Foundation
- Plus Foundation
- Presbyterian Hospital Foundation
- Richardson East Rotary
- Richardson Women’s Center
- Richardson Woman’s Club
- Women of St. Michael’s
- Zale Foundation