Trash is picked up outside your apartment door Sunday through Thursday nights. Trash must be placed container.
- Please place your trash in the covered 13-gallon container located in your apartment. The container may be put out by your front door after 6pm & by 8pm on scheduled service nights (Sunday-Thursday). Trash will not be picked up on most holidays or in bad weather, so don’t put out trash by the door.
- Trash pickup will start promptly at 8pm. Trash placed out after 8pm may be missed if collection has started.
- To help us keep our community looking great, your trash container MUST be brought in prior to 9AM the following morning.
- To prevent stains & critters, only place tied trash bags inside your valet trash container
- Individual trash bags must not weigh more than 25lbs.
- Boxes must be broken down flat & stacked
- Do not allow trash to accumulate in the apartment.
Large trash receptacles (dumpsters) are in the gated parking area. You can access them by walking between building D & E or G & H. If you have more trash than will fit in the 13-gallon receptacle, you must take it to the large trash receptacles.
The rules above are non-negotiable and violators will be fined:
$50 for the 1st offense, $100 for the 2nd offense and $150 for the 3rd offense.