PARKING REGISTRATION INTRODUCTION
Please be advised any vehicle that is not in compliance with municipal laws, state laws, and apartment (Seville at Bellmar, aka Bellmar East) parking rules and regulations will be subject to immediate tow without notice, at the owners’ expense, without notice.
- Parking Registration: Each vehicle must be registered with Seville at Bellmar OR as a visitor (See Below). Registration may be submitted/updated by visiting the apartment office during office hours or initially by completing the attached form. if you have a new vehicle or rental, you must contact the apartment office and register it, alternately, you can register it as a visitor (See Below). Up to three (3) vehicles may be registered.
- Visitor Parking Registration: In event resident has a visitor or needs to register a vehicle outside apartment office hours, the vehicle must be registered at www.rpm2park.com as a visitor. Each registration will be valid ONLY for 24 hours.
- Vehicles must be parked within a marked parking place. All Covered parking (with exception of garages) is RESERVED parking (car ports) and MAY NOT be used by Ark House residents.
- Vehicles must be legally registered and tagged with the State.
- Must display a handicap placard or license place when in a handicap parking place.
- Towing may be enforced 24 hours per day / 7 days a week at apartment management direction if vehicle is improperly parked.
ALL VEHICLES MUST REGISTERED UPON ARRIVAL TO AVOID IMMEDIATE TOW. ALL VEHICLE INFORMATION MUST BE ACCURATE WHEN REGISTERING VEHICLE or the vehicle will be deemed unauthorized. Any vehicle in violation of the parking rules will be subject to tow without notice.
Towing is always enforced, 24/7. If you are towed, apartment management and Ark House WILL NOT be able to help you get your vehicle back. You will need to contact RPM Parking Management and pay the storage fees. RPM Storage Facility: Peak Auto Storage 11211 Goodnight Ln. Dallas, TX 75229 (972)247-0045.